Profile Photo

ReneeVardouniotisOffline

• Profile picture of ReneeVardouniotis

ReneeVardouniotis

4 months, 3 weeks ago

Nitty Gritty Details- any advice?

TO PARENTS WHO WANT TO BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN SCHOOL LESSONS AND REAL-WORLD SKILLS BUT DON’T KNOW HOW:

Do you:
    Want to teach your kids essential life skills that school doesn’t cover?
    Feel formal education is creating a fixed mindset in your children?
    Need help fostering resiliency in your children?
    Want to support your child’s emotional intelligence?
    Want your children to build a positive self-image?
    Want to communicate more effectively with your kids?
    Want to help your kids be more comfortable in social settings?
    Want to decrease anxiety in your children?

ME TOO!!!!

The formal school curriculum is not equipping our children with the tools and skills for life success. They are stuffed with knowledge that doesn’t necessarily help them discover WHO they are or WHAT they want to DO or BE in life. Our kids are struggling with various mental health challenges and seem to have no sense of direction or motivation.

The pandemic has exasperated these challenges. Parents feel a sense hopelessness and frustration around addressing their children’s mental wellness.

Have no fear, I am here to bridge the gap for you and help you to decrease parent burnout, increase creativity and productivity in your family life, and guide you towards an extremely fulfilling parenting journey.

The sooner we bridge the gap between school lessons and real-world skills, the sooner we can guide our youth to KNOW WHO THEY ARE, WHAT THEY WANT and EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATE with them so they can lead joyful and fulfilled lives.

The whole family wins! Book a strategy call today (my link)

Profile Photo liked this
    5 Comments

About Me

Media