Profile Photo

ReneeVardouniotisOffline

• Profile picture of ReneeVardouniotis

ReneeVardouniotis

4 months, 1 week ago

Nitty Gritty Refocused! Would love feedback!

TO PARENTS WHO WANT THEIR TEENS TO LEARN REAL-WORLD SKILLS SO THEY ARE READY FOR LIFE OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM:

Would your teens benefit from:
    – Building a positive self-image?
    – Effective communication skills?
    – Strategies to develop resilience?
    – Managing his/her emotions?
    – Methods to set goals?

OF COURSE THEY WOULD!

Have you tried helping your teens, but it seems to go in one ear and out the other? Or your teen is resistant to guidance from you, as the parent?

Have no fear! We are here to close the communication gap between you and your teens, so you feel confident in releasing your bird from the nest…

The sooner we bridge the gap between educational lessons and real-world skills, the sooner teens will UNDERSTAND WHO THEY ARE, WHAT THEY WANT so they can lead joyful and fulfilled lives.

We want them to SOAR out of the nest….the good news is, I AM HERE TO HELP YOU with TEEN-FOCUSED programs designed specifically to do just that!

Let’s have a 15-minute chat to see if we can work together with your family or organization to BRIDGE THE GAP for our TEENS.
    (my link)

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +1 liked this
    3 Comments
    • You have already shared this, correct?

• What part specifically would you like feedback on?

• I’m not sure if this is something you talk about in your work, but what about a result of your teens becoming more independent? For example – managing their own homework, courseload, schedule etc. Maybe that falls under resilience, but I know many parents who feel like they can’t get their teen to take ownership of things. On another note – I am the parent of a 14 and 12 year old and if you ever want to chat to help you flesh things out I’d be more than happy to!

About Me

Media