• Profile picture of SaraFins

SaraFins

3 months, 4 weeks ago

Here is my post draft. Feedback welcome. Do I create a clear enough picture of the challenge and transformation?

Are you stuck in overwhelm when it comes to getting your financial information organized so you can file your taxes?

Do you struggle with managing the money in your business because you feel like you just aren’t a ‘numbers person’?

Have you ignored your bank statements for months because you are afraid of what you will see?

If so, you aren’t alone.

And I’m here to help.

It does NOT need to take you hours and hours to get your financial information organized – even if you do have a shoebox filled with receipts! 🙂

This month, I have 5 spots available for my Easy Business™ Bookkeeping VIP program if you are looking for help getting prepared for taxes.

Easy Business™ Bookkeeping is the program that I created to help coaches and wellness professionals get past the overwhelm so they can get their finances in order for taxes and beyond – all while keeping those stress levels down and saving TONS of time.

With Easy Business™ Bookkeeping VIP, you also get two, private 1:1 sessions with me, where I will help guide you through what’s holding you back so you can implement the system seamlessly for your business.

Imagine what would it be like to get your financial information ready for taxes in a few hours so you no longer have this task hanging over your head. It doesn’t need to take several weeks – or even days!

Let me help you get out of the overwhelm.

The one-time cost of Easy Business™ Bookkeeping VIP is $1,997 – and the program and templates can be used year after year to keep your finances up to date, making it a much more cost effective solution than popular accounting software or hiring out your bookkeeping.

Here is what Virginia had to say when we implemented Easy Business™ Bookkeeping in her business:

“Sara’s program, along with her knowledge of accounting, plus genuine care for each participant made prepping for tax time a breeze. This program has taken so much stress off of my mind – I highly recommend Easy Business™ Bookkeeping!”

Virginia W., Health Coach

I have only 5 spots available this month, so if you are interested, go to the link in the comments to grab your spot.

As always, if you have questions, DM me. I’m excited to help you!

Profile Photo liked this
    11 Comments
    • Hey, Sara! Great post. You’re really zeroing in on your clients’ problem state. The program I think can be a little more concrete. Right now it kind of reads like it just consists of two calls. Can you spell out a little of what you do and what you help your client to do?

• I like it- maybe With Easy Business™ Bookkeeping VIP, includes XXXX and 2 BONUS 1:1 sessions with me, where I guide you through what’s holding you back so you can implement the system seamlessly for your business.

• Thank you…that’s helpful, I’l tweak that.

• How’s this? Enough detail? I am trying to stay away from explaining the entire program in this post.
          With Easy Business™ Bookkeeping VIP, you get access to my Easy Business™ Bookkeeping program and 2 BONUS 1:1 sessions with me, where I will help guide you through what’s holding you back so you can implement the system seamlessly for your business.

• A couple of additional thoughts, Sara:
      I think the meta-message (the underlying message of everything you say) is EASE. For instance, I see the word ‘templates’ and I think, oh yeah, that’s what’ll make things easy for me. I want to know more about THAT!
      $2k is a big spend for me. I want a little more specificity in what’s included. Like a bullet list of areas/activities: – tracking your expenses – tracking your revenue with ease – preparing your taxes – paying employees – etc. All of these are triggers for me, reminding me, I need help!

Just my thoughts!

• Sara, this feels really clear to me.

• This could speak to any business person out there, so there for it doesn’t speak to anyone. A few suggestions, but see if you can get smaller with who you help on this as well.

Are you stuck in overwhelm when it comes to getting your financial information organized so you can file your taxes? And so instead you help a client with their health goals instead of paying attention to your finances?

Do you struggle with managing the money in your business because you feel like you just aren’t a ‘numbers person’? You are a health or wellness person, you feel like you can’t be everything to your business, right?

Have you ignored your bank statements for months (or all of 2023) because you are afraid of what you will see? Now you don’t really know if you wellness coaching business is actually profitable or not.

• This was clear to me. You identified who this is for, what their struggle is, how your program will help and that for this one time cost your clients gain a system they can use for years.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Stephanie Steyer
@stephaniestephaniesteyer-com
Profile Photo
SafriannaLughna
@therapysafrianna-com
Profile Photo
DianaLidstone
@diana-lidstonegmail-com
Profile Photo