• Profile picture of CarrieWulf

CarrieWulf

2 months, 2 weeks ago

Catching up on last week’s session after a week-long battle with stomach flu. Here is my small topic for the mistakes my clients are making. The CTA will be to schedule a call with me.
    Small Topic 1: Not aligning your tech with your business goals

Specific Mistake #1: You are relying on the same tech that you used when you started your business. What got you to $200k is not going to get you to $400k+.

Specific Mistake #2: You buy programs because they offer a “lifetime deal” without considering whether the program will help you move closer to your goals.

Specific Mistake #3: You are assuming that the new program will play nicely with your current programs and processes.

Specific Mistake #4: You are not considering the learning curve it will take you or your team to learn a new program.

Profile Photo liked this
    2 Comments
    • I like these. question for you: do they even know what tech they need? so are they buying stuff hoping to patch holes but dont’ understand how it works? Also, what about this one (specific for your 200k audience): They should’t be doing ANY of this tech stuff. It’s not making them sales.

• these are good. I might make #2 more cexpansive, buying because of a sale, limied time offer or lifetime deal.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Sandra // The Data Maven
@sandrasandrahalling-com
Profile Photo
AimeeRussell
@aimzdeehotmail-com