• Profile picture of Anthea Mumby

Anthea Mumby

1 month, 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, great to join my first call yesterday. I’m starting to think about my email marketing approach and have a couple of things I wanted to ask. 1) Has anyone got a fabulous onboarding email nurture campaign or a template they would be willing to share? I’m looking for inspo! 2) Has anyone in the group moved people from a Linked In newsletter onto your own newsletter? If so, and it was successful, what was your process? Thanks in advance for your insights!

Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    4 Comments
    • Hi Anthea! I am not sure if we are able to shift followers from our LI newsletter to one sent from our own CRM. I suppose you could do an email scrape and manually pull their emails from LI, but adding them to your own CRM without them opting in is a bit sketchy since they didn’t agree to be added to your list. BUT you could add a link to optin to your other email list in your LI newsletter and start building your list that way.

• LI not my fav. sorry. As for a welcome series Im happy to share mine BUT its very tailored to me and my voice.. interested?

• @antheadreamteamconsulting-ca – hi! Lead people from your LI NL to your email list with an optin, workshop, lead magnet, etc. Let them help each other!

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Ann Becks
@annannbecks-co