• Profile picture of CarrieWulf

CarrieWulf

1 month, 3 weeks ago

Differentiator:
    SPARK streamlines your tech and processes to increase your capacity to contribute to social impact programs, and support causes you are passionate about.

Subject Line: I just wanted you to know… (85% on monster insights headline optimizer)
    Preview Text: How will you feel in a month?

Hey [Name]!

A few months ago, I got a message from a client. At that point, we had only been working together for roughly a month, but the results she was looking for were already starting to happen. Before I share what she said with you, let me tell you what she was experiencing before we began our work together.

👉🏼Decision Fatigue – She made so many decisions daily that analysis paralysis began to creep in.

👉🏼Time Management Tug-of-War – Not only was she battling decision fatigue, but she was getting pulled in multiple directions, creating chaos on her calendar.

👉🏼Struggle for Momentum – Because she was faced with so many decisions, and her time was being monopolized by the wrong things, she had hit a plateau and couldn’t break through to the next level of growth.

This was the message I received along with a picture:

“Thought you’d like to know that these are just of the few people that I support and work with on a regular basis, and because of your help to me, I can be even better at supporting them. Thank you!”

In that one month, she was already experiencing…
    Improvement in work-life balance
    Increase in social impact and contribution through her circle of influence
    Freedom of personal time

If this sounds like something you would like to experience too, join me on Zoom for a cuppa ☕ and let’s talk.

[Button to schedule a call]

Sig Block

Whenever you’re ready, here’s how I can help you.
    [Schedule Button]
    [Tech stack eval LM button]

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    3 Comments

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Sandra // The Data Maven
@sandrasandrahalling-com
Profile Photo
AimeeRussell
@aimzdeehotmail-com