• Profile picture of CarrieWulf

CarrieWulf

1 month ago

I tried to follow the email trust triad with this one. I appreciate any and all feedback!

Differentiator:
    The SPARK Assessment is tailored to each business owner and goes deep to ensure their tech ecosystem aligns with their business goals. We meet the business owner where they are and leave the cookie cutters in the kitchen cupboard.

Subject Line: 🥟Baking Up Custom Tech Strategies –
    Preview Text: No 🍪 Cookie Cutters Found Here!

Hey [Name],

This weekend, I was making some chocolate chip cookies for my kiddo, who eats gluten-free(GF). To say that baking GF is an adventure is an understatement. See, this was my THIRD attempt at making some cookies for her; the first two attempts were a buncha yuck and nasty that even I wouldn’t eat. The first batch came out rock hard and nearly broke our teeth.

The second batch came out softer, but the texture felt like sand in our mouths. I prefer my sand at the beach 🏖️, not in my mouth, thank you very much! Then I realized the problem. I was using the same recipe as I always did, just swapping out the regular flour for GF flour. It was very obvious (confirmed by the two batches in my trashcan) that the same cookie recipe does not work for all variations.

Once I realized the issue, I quickly looked up a GF-specific recipe and started again. That third batch turned out delicious. She is super excited to take them in her lunches to school and have extra for after-school snacks.

It took me two batches of cookies going into the trash for me to understand that even though I was using basically the same ingredients, the end result was not the same.

This is why I never use a “cookie-cutter” approach with my clients. What works for Client A (aka regular chocolate chip cookies) is not guaranteed to work with Client B (aka GF cookies). I tailor a custom approach to my client’s businesses to get the desired result. I never want my clients to settle for a generic, cookie-cutter approach—nobody likes sand in their mouth.

I want them to experience that ooey, gooey, yummy cookie that was made just for them. If you’re ready to work with a consultant who will create your custom technology evaluation and write your recipe to streamline your systems for efficiency, let’s talk.

[sig block]

P.S. I promise the only cookies involved will be the ones we might share over a strategy session. And those come with zero tech jargon attached.

P.P.S. When you’re ready, here are 3 ways that I can help you.
    Book a call to discuss how I can help you review your technology ecosystem by clicking here.
    Find out how to conduct your own technology assessment by clicking here.
    If you’re ready to set some S.M.A.R.T Goals, click here.

3 Comments
    • How do you want to talk? Have them reply back to the email? DM you? This last line needs a little clearer CTA: . If you’re ready to work with a consultant who will create your custom technology evaluation and write your recipe to streamline your systems for efficiency, let’s talk.

• Gotcha. Thanks! I updated the last paragraph to this:
        I want them to experience that ooey, gooey, yummy cookie that was made just for them. If you’re ready to work with a consultant who will create your custom technology evaluation and write your recipe to streamline your systems for efficiency, let’s talk. Schedule your coffee and cookie chat with this link!

• I like this story a lot! It is a bit long and it made wonder where it was going, but then we got there.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Sandra // The Data Maven
@sandrasandrahalling-com
Profile Photo
AimeeRussell
@aimzdeehotmail-com