• Profile picture of CarrieWulf

CarrieWulf

3 weeks, 2 days ago

How my life experience uniquely positions me

Send To: Full List
    Subject Line: How Autism Taught Me to Serve You Better (85% on Monster Insights)
    Preview Text: Lessons learned from my autism parenting journey

Normal is a setting on my dishwasher; Autism is not.

My daughter was 2 years old when we got the diagnosis of Autism. At that point, my entire life as a mother was turned on its head. What was life going to look like for her? What was her “normal” going to be? How is this going to impact my other children? I knew NOTHING about Autism, let alone how to raise a child that is autistic. At that moment, my focus turned from working outside the home to staying home to make sure that my child had every opportunity to be as normal as she could be.

I put as much time as I possibly could into learning and educating myself about her diagnosis. What therapies were recommended, what were the common misconceptions, and how do we handle taking her out in public? My job became learning and advocating for what she needed to get the best possible outcome, not knowing what her “normal” would look like. I educated myself so that I could do the best possible for her. I had to become the expert for her. I put in the time and effort to learn what worked for my daughter and what didn’t.

So, how does my daughter’s Autism help me serve my clients? Just like I went all-in and learned as much as I could about Autism and which therapies would be right for my daughter, I go all-in to learn about my clients and their business. I help them make the best possible choice and strategic decisions that will keep them in alignment with their business and goals.

Here is how I show up as the expert to support and strategize for you:

I leverage my time to learn about your current systems and see where they are falling short.
    I am responsible for nurturing my relationship with you so I can present you with a personalized strategy for addressing and realigning your systems.
    I am responsible for helping you visualize the technology possibilities you didn’t know existed.
    I am responsible for helping you understand where the problems are and strategize a better path forward.

I understand your frustration if your programs are all over the place, not working together, or out of alignment with your goals.

But I can help you by diving deep into your systems and helping you strategize the best path back towards alignment.

If you’re ready to stay out of the weeds and work with a strategic partner who can help you realign yourself to reach your goals, hit reply, and I will send you more information. Can’t wait to hear from you!

Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    3 Comments
    • Your passion and deterination to figure out how to help your daughter definitely translates into your passion for helping your clients, and your interest in getting to know them and their needs so you can best support them too. I loved these lines: I understand your frustration if your programs are all over the place, not working together, or out of alignment with your goals.

But I can help you by diving deep into your systems and helping you strategize the best path back towards alignment. I wonder if this would be even more powerful if you changed “but” to “And”. That was my feeling – you both understand the frustration AND you can help!

• I love this – SO relatable! Great job on the content and drawing the parallels. Well done. I know your subject line scored high, but it’s best to have 3-5 words max in subject and preview lines. Might want to reconsider that?

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Sandra // The Data Maven
@sandrasandrahalling-com
Profile Photo
AimeeRussell
@aimzdeehotmail-com