• Profile picture of Anthea Mumby

Anthea Mumby

3 weeks ago

Week of April 15 newsletter draft – Subject: Join me for “Riding the Waves of Business: A Mastermind Day at the Lake” 🌊

As I reflect on my journey in the insurance brokering world, I’m reminded of the challenges I faced as a mid-30s trailblazer in a male-dominated industry. Back then, there were few women brokerage owners, and being a young owner certainly set me apart. With only my father and husband as sounding boards for business decisions, it often felt like we were living in our own fishbowl.

Everything changed one day during a business meeting. A casual discussion in the parking lot led me to join a group of fellow insurance brokers, where I gained invaluable insights into marketing, workflows, and more. Suddenly, my perspective shifted, and I realized I didn’t have to navigate everything alone. By surrounding myself with others who had walked the path before me, both my business and I flourished.

Now, two decades later, I’m a serial entrepreneur who has experienced the highs and lows of building and selling a seven-figure business. Several years ago, I embarked on a new adventure, starting another successful business while enjoying plenty of travel and time off.

While I continue to invest in my own coaching, skills, and community, I also find myself drawn to supporting others on their entrepreneurial journey.

Because of my own experience, I firmly believe in the power of community and collaboration.
    And, I love to create experiences in person in a beautiful setting.

Do you also love to meet up in person with inspiring entrepreneurs?

Yes?

Then consider my warm invitation to “Riding the Waves of Business: A Mastermind Day at the Lake” this summer.

This mastermind day is not just about business strategies; it’s about fostering connections, sharing experiences, and supporting each other’s personal and professional growth.

Whether you’re navigating the challenges of scaling your business , seeking inspiration for your next venture, considering selling your business, improving your personal freedom, or anything else on your entrepreneurial mind, this event is designed to help you thrive.

If you’re interested in learning more or securing your spot, simply reply to this email.
    In the meantime, remember to ride the waves of business safely and successfully.

Warm regards,

Anthea “Let’s Mastermind at My Lake” Mumby

Profile Photo liked this
    4 Comments

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Ann Becks
@annannbecks-co