• Profile picture of SaraFins

SaraFins

3 weeks ago

Hello! I’d love some feedback on my lead conversion tool. Here is what I have so far, but I’m struggling.

The idea I have for the resource is an assessment that will help them get clarity as to whether what they are currently using (if anything at all) is suiting their needs and if my solution would be an easier and less overwhelming option. Is this even something helpful for people?? Id love feedback on this.

Here’s my first stab:

Level 5 client: Coach or wellness professional who is looking for an easy system to use to track their business finances. They know they need something simple and don’t want to create it themselves or buy a fancy system or outsource. (Note: I have another more general lead magnet but I’m thinking to position this one toward those who already know what they need to do, the just want a simple way to do it: that’s my level 5)

Title: The Business Bookkeeping Checklist
    Subtitle: How to finally get your business finances in order for good without adding hours to your ‘to-do’ list.

For the main content, I thought I would have them answer questions about their current system to see if it includes all the necessary components. Here is what I have so far:

Main Content 1: Does your system track revenue by category?
    Main Content 2: Does your system track expenses in detail and by category?
    Main Content 3: Does your system show you how much PROFIT your business is making?
    Main Content 4: Is the system easy to use – or do you feel overwhelmed and put off using it.

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +1 liked this
    4 Comments
    • @sarasarafins-com I could be your Level 5 client… so here’s my thoughts: “simple” is a word that I love wrt finances.😂 The thing I’m struggling with now is navigating QuickBooks. Agh. Simplicity and not getting myself “tied in knots” is what I’d be looking for… time saving is a very close second. I think your main content is spot on. The other thing is sustainability… can i continue to use this system as I grow? Hope this helps. I’d be happy to hop on Zoom to chat through our stuff together.

• I agree with Ann. I love simple. Every year I say I will change but the set up is too overwhelming so i dont and stick with my own system. Being reminded of the time savings in the future would be attractive. However the thought in my head is..every minute spent on analysis is a minute not spent on growing my business so it needs to be quick. Hope that helps…

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Stephanie Steyer
@stephaniestephaniesteyer-com
Profile Photo
SafriannaLughna
@therapysafrianna-com
Profile Photo
DianaLidstone
@diana-lidstonegmail-com
Profile Photo