• Profile picture of CarrieWulf

CarrieWulf

2 weeks, 6 days ago

LCT Welcome Letter Draft 2.

Hello there!

At the Wulfden, we strive to bring kindness and acceptance to every aspect of our business and community. We want to see everyone thrive, so we prioritize giving back through our sphere of influence and are here to support you to do the same. When we work with our clients to simplify their workflows and clean up their systems, we give them back hours in their week to spread their influence and impact.

Why would we want to untangle your workflows and systems?

If you are a women-owned small business or entrepreneur with a small team and want to use your sphere of influence for the greater good, we’ve got you! Small ripples can make big waves, and we want to help you have the time to work with those causes that are close to your heart.

I’m so happy you found From Tangled Tech to Smooth Systems: Your playbook for evaluating how your software and workflows align with expansion and growth.

Take the next 15 minutes to review and reflect on these questions and how the answers impact your business. This resource will help you clarify the different software programs and workflows you are using, whether they are aligned with your goals, and whether they position you for growth without burnout.

What are you missing out on because you are tangled up in a web of workflows and slow systems? I am looking forward to speaking with you soon to talk about your results and help you get untangled.

Warmly,
    Carrie Wulf

Profile Photo liked this
    2 Comments
    • Hey Carrie, for some reason the order still feels off to me and it didn’t feel like there was any urgency. Lots of business owners will deprioritize systems until their hair is on fire (IKYK)… so connecting the outcome they want with the work you do and why putting it off is a poor choice feels important.

I pulled the in structure from what they gave us and added some urgency. I hope this is helpful and not overstepping!

WHO (you): At the Wulfden, kindness and acceptance are top values – and we want to see all women business owners thriving. We prioritize giving back through our sphere of influence and are here to support you to do the same.

WHO (them): We work with our clients – predominately women-owned small businesses and entrepreneurs with a small teams like you – to simplify workflows and clean up systems to give you back hours in your week so you can also spread your influence and impact.

WHAT (the resource): I’m so happy you found From Tangled Tech to Smooth Systems: Your playbook for evaluating the efficacy of your software and workflows to create the expansion, growth, and impact you are looking for.

WHEN (why read this now?) Untangling your workflows and systems often falls to the bottom of your to-do list below client fulfillment and [something else], however, the ease that comes from a smooth backend are unparalleled.

WHERE (highlight something) This resource will help you clarify the different software programs and workflows you are using, whether they are aligned with your goals, values, and can position you for growth (without burnout).

(WHY) We know small ripples can make big waves, and we want to help you have the time to work with those causes that are close to your heart – not tomorrow, or next quarter, but right now.

• I LOVE the rearranging that you did, it is super helpful. I sometimes struggle with the words and tend to go into the weeds. I appreciate your insight!

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Sandra // The Data Maven
@sandrasandrahalling-com
Profile Photo
AimeeRussell
@aimzdeehotmail-com