• Profile picture of DanielaBorgialli

DanielaBorgialli

1 year, 8 months ago

hello Everyone! (ok here it goes – Landing Page copy draft 1)
    1. Beginner Argentine Tango course 1: eight week course for those with little or no experience dancing.
    2. Tired of the day to day grind?
    Beginner Argentine Tango course 1: begin your journey to relieve your stress and improve your overall health
    Benefits:
    * improve your overall physical health with increased balance, flexibility, strength, endurance, core strength
    * renew your social interactions and fix touch deprivation
    * boost your immune system
    * boost your confidence
    * and have fun doing it

3. Do you need social interactions? are you bored? do you have zoom fatigue? Then this is the beginning – Join this Entry level course to Argentine Tango your first step to fun!

Profile Photo liked this
    7 Comments
    • I feel like your Number 3 point should actually be your title! There is more excitement in that. My recommendation is to move this “Do you need social interactions? are you bored? do you have zoom fatigue? Then this is the beginning –” to the title
      and leave this “Join this Entry level course to Argentine Tango your first step to fun!” as the last line of your landing page with a button to sign up.

I think with a few tweaks and moves, here’s how I envision it; let me know how it flows for you:
      Do you need social interactions? are you bored? do you have zoom fatigue? Then this is the beginning!

Join our Beginner Argentine Tango course 1: an eight-week course for those with little or no experience dancing.
      Begin your journey to relieve your stress, make new friends and improve your overall health with these benefits:
      * increased balance, flexibility, strength, endurance, core strength
      * renew your social interactions and fix touch deprivation
      * boost your immune system
      * boost your confidence
      * and have fun doing it
      Join this Entry level course in Argentine Tango and begin your first step to fun!

Someone else might have some more great tweaks but I like your start!

• Zoom zone got you feeling bland? Tango your way to feeling grand!

Enter the zesty world of beginning Argentine Tango and dance your way to balance, flexibility, strength, and endurance in a safe environment to laugh with new people. Argentine Tango – your first step to make exercise FUN!

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com
Profile Photo
AimeeRussell
@aimzdeehotmail-com
Profile Photo
JoelElfman
@bodymindhypnoticgmail-com
Profile Photo