• Profile picture of DanielaBorgialli

DanielaBorgialli

1 year, 7 months ago

Hi everyone – I wanted to drop some content ideas for a landing page for a 10 week course – Moving Motivated Women…
    Any ideas or direction are welcome – thank you!

#1 what do you want them to buy into?
    I want them to buy into a 10 week course – a holistic movement based 10 week course

2. Ask what is my audience frustrated about? what is their desire? what are they saying? their perception of their problem?
    “wouldn’t it be nice to feel secure, supported, pain free and confident in my body! “
    “wouldn’t it be nice to know that I was getting exercise in my already busy life!”
    “wouldn’t it be nice to have a non competitive place/space where I can improve my health in a supportive atmosphere!”

3. The Title:
    Moving Motivated Women –
    (i’m beginning to think that this title might be a bigger umbrella and the “course” is an offshoot – so it might need a different title? or ??? some ideas
    a. Restore and Align
    b. Stretch, Breathe, Align

4. Results/Benefits (do some of these feel more important than others to you?)
    We are conditioned to do more to get results and I am here to reframe your idea of exercise as self-care

improve strength, flexibility, cardio
    endurance
    increase mobility
    core strength
    connecting with like minded busy women
    boost immunity
    stress relief
    improve mood
    boost confidence
    improve mindfulness
    raise awareness of mind -body connection
    increased energy
    improve posture
    improve tone
    more focus
    safe movement experience

THANK YOU!!!

7 Comments
    • Great first draft! On the questions, the way to level up your messaging is to get away from the focus of “pain” and look at the future. So, for your questions, I have reworded them.
      “wouldn’t it be nice to feel secure, supported, pain free and confident in my body! “ – How does YOUR body feel when you are supported, pain free? Can you imagine how confident and secure you could be IN your body?

“wouldn’t it be nice to have a non competitive place/space where I can improve my health in a supportive atmosphere!” How would a supportive atmosphere with no competition or no judgment feel for you to help improve your health?

• Lots of great material here. The “Moving” in the title is a bit ambiguous. “Moving” could be related to business, attitude, and personal life. Not sure about the alternative titles just yet. You could do something like “Motivated Women Moving Muscles” which would be more simple & direct. Might not fit if you have a bigger umbrella.

• thanks @joel. It’s really about moving more than muscle – once you start aligning the body other parts start to shift too… this is mind body soul work… 🙂

• Got it. And still “Moving” by itself feels too ambiguous. I’d love to see feedback on this from others. i know it’s way overdone, but to me, “Motivated Women Moving Mind & Body” feels better than leaving it so ambiguous. The other consideration that comes to mind, is that I imagine a Motivated Woman or person wanting clarity or some sense of the direction they are moving in. “Moving” by itself to me feels like it doesn’t provide enough of that. And w/o that, I might be potentially more likely to skip an ambiguous title than pursue it, given the limited time and other commitments I might have as a Motivated person. Just one person’s opinion, and I’ve probably said too much about this. so, I am now, letting the topic go. 🙂

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Jackie Barker
@jackiebarefootdc-com
Profile Photo
AimeeRussell
@aimzdeehotmail-com
Profile Photo
JoelElfman
@bodymindhypnoticgmail-com
Profile Photo