• Profile picture of Brenda Uekert

Brenda Uekert

1 year, 5 months ago

Here’s my shot at the brand commitment statements.

I am committed to helping women build financial freedom so that they can choose how to spend each and every day.

I am committed to demolishing the scare tactics, deceptive jargon-filled marketing, and judgmental attitudes of the male-dominated financial industry. I choose to create a business founded on trust, support, education, and access.

I am committed to the values of economic and social justice. I believe in raising the finances – and the voices – of women who have been ignored or ridiculed in policy discussions.

I am committed to crafting a joy-filled abundant life in which my lifestyle and my dreams drive my daily routines. I thrive in the adventurous and flexible lifestyle I have created.

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    3 Comments
    • WOWZA – I felt these two in particular: 2 & 3. How do you feel about these both – as in leading with these in 2023?

• Brenda – love these statements and I like #1 for its “simplicity” , it has a calming effect on me actually!!!! – wanted to suggest – something like “…so they can choose freely how to spend their time.” –

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Annette Presley
@annettepresleyhotmail-com
Profile Photo
JulianneMiller, AFC®
@juliannelifemoneymanagement-com
Profile Photo
AmyHager
@amymshannonhernandez-com