• Profile picture of Dan Lewis

Dan Lewis

8 months, 2 weeks ago

First draft of Bold Qualifiers. I’m a personal branding photographer and consultant, and this is for my base package.

First Impression Personal Branding and Signature Images Package (still revising the name)

Are you a coach, consultant or other transformational leader committed to growing your online authority and emotional connection with your ideal clients?

Are you committed to being visible (and even bold!) in service of sharing your gifts with your right-fit clients?

Are you ready to get vulnerable, coachable and playful to claim your unique, most authentic, most joyful way of showing up in service?

Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    3 Comments
    • I like it! I think it’s very clear who you are talking to.

• Are you a coach, consultant or transformational leader committed to growing your online authority?

Do you desire to connect more deeply with your ideal clients?

Are you committed to being boldly visible in service of sharing your gifts with your right-fit clients?

Are you ready to get vulnerable and playful so you can claim your most unique, authentic, and joyful way of showing up in service?

@danielfortiuslife-com – I made this into 4 and cleaned up the wordiness a little. What do you think?

• Love it, Shannon. I can always use an editor to trim the fat!
        I stole “joyful” from you! (“Good poets borrow. Great poets steal.” TX Eliot(
        I think you tagged a different Dan.

About Me

Dan Lewis

Photographer/ Personal Brand Consultant

Media