• Profile picture of AimeeRussell

AimeeRussell

6 months, 1 week ago

This months value messaging. I posted on FB and IG.

🤍 “I had my first ever Oh My Goddess appointment yesterday and I cannot recommend this treatment enough! You need this! It was so relaxing and the Reiki along with the hair/scalp treatment made this a beautiful experience that I will do again and again. Thank you for offering this service, it’s so unique and I felt just amazing inside and out leaving the studio. XoXo Ash.” 🤍

Ash’s testimonial speaks volumes about the power of an Oh My Goddess experience, especially the transformative addition of Reiki. 🙌 But what exactly is Reiki?

Reiki is a holistic healing technique that originated in Japan. It involves a practitioner channeling universal life energy to the recipient through gentle touch or simply holding their hands over the body. The benefits are truly remarkable:

1️⃣ Stress Reduction: Reiki promotes deep relaxation, reducing stress and anxiety.

2️⃣ Balanced Energy: It helps balance the body’s energy centers, promoting physical and emotional well-being.

3️⃣ Pain Relief: Many report relief from chronic pain and discomfort.

4️⃣ Enhanced Healing: Reiki can accelerate the body’s natural healing processes.

5️⃣ Emotional Harmony: It aids in emotional release and creates a sense of inner peace.

Combine Reiki with a luxurious hair/scalp treatment, and you get an experience that rejuvenates both your body and soul. Click the link in the comments so you can experience the magic of an Oh My Goddess.✨✨✨

Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    4 Comments
    • Hi Aimee! I’m quite new to the club, but I understood that this month’s content type was more about giving them 3 tips about what you do that adds value. I do love the testimonial at the beginning, but isn’t that another type of post? And in the 5 points, that sounds more like you are telling them what Reiki is, and why they need it (I am a Reiki practitioner, too). I would rather give them some quick tips. I understand that it’s difficult to give them tips to “do Reiki themselves”, but maybe to relax and improve their wellbeing in general?

• Great feedback @marielasoulbusinessdesign-com ❤️
        Aimee, this is a great post – but it doesn’t follow this month’s format. You can switch out the 5 things and create 3 tips for people who are new to a Reiki experience or 3 tips for someone who wants to bring more Reiki into their daily life. Good blend of testimonial and a benefit post here.

• Hi! I am grateful for your feedback. My intension for the tesimony was for it to be my “hook”. However you are right, the tips I gave were out of context for what this months theme is.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
CarrieWulf
@carriewulfdenprofessionalsolutions-com
Profile Photo
DanielaBorgialli
@socialdanielaborgialli-com
Profile Photo
Mariela Cabezas - soulbusinessdesign.com/
@marielasoulbusinessdesign-com
Profile Photo