• Profile picture of Dan Lewis

Dan Lewis

3 weeks ago

Lead Magnet Homework

Lead Magnet Homework
    Dan Lewis
    Personal Brand Photographer and Brand Illuminator
    I help coaches, consultants and transformational leaders crystalize their uniqueness in vivid, authentic signature images that get noticed and connect.
    Lead magnet questions
    1. Who is your Level 5 buyer?
    Veteran coaches with high aesthetic standards, looking to up-level their online presence, authority, and impact. Insight: My ideal clients are seeking next level, as opposed to simply more of the same (leads, clients, money).
    2. What is your Lead Magnet CTA?
    Schedule an inspiration conversation today! (strategy session?)
    3. Which format will best benefit your Level 5 buyer?
    Roadmap with evaluation (or framework)
    4. Identify their biggest need/problem you will provide clarity around
    Ignorance about how to attain next-level photos that set them apart.
    5. Identify your Unique Solution
    The Badassity Brand-Essence Process: Name | Frame | Play
    6. Share their quick win from your resource
    A clear roadmap to attain visual charisma of their online presence

Draft Title and Subtitle
    Visual Charisma for Coaches: Elevate your online authority, connect more deeply, attract next-level clients, and create more impact (without being fake)

Profile Photo liked this
    4 Comments
    • Insight of the day. I am tired of dealing with amateurs wrapped up in scarcity thinking.

• GOOD – then it’s time to jump in a smaller pond with bigger FISH you can photograph. This also means your messaing needs to shift to your new level 5 buyer. Great awareness.

• Love the visual charisma. Stopped me in my tracks and made me think.

• With this shift – here is the messaging upgrades I see: 1) Brand Illumination Photographer (one title – tighten it up). In your “I Help statement”: be sure to say “veteran or established” this will weed out a lot of the scarcity and all in your fish! 3) CTA: Schedule Your Brand Illumination Session Today 4) I think your WHAT here is actually pretty vague, and once we dive into it, it will land. As an established coach/consultant, what I want with my “next level” photos is relatablity, authority (not in the guru way – but as I have the guts and brains and experience you want to pay me for way), I want photos that command attention and draw people into the rest of my story. See what you can do with this. 🙂 5 looks good. 6 – as I said in the FB group today – it’s more about the WHY here. I don’t need a roadmap. I want to see photos before and after with your commentary on WHY this is achieving their goals. Make sense? <3

About Me

Dan Lewis

Photographer/ Personal Brand Consultant

Media