• Profile picture of AimeeRussell

AimeeRussell

1 year, 5 months ago

My thought leader content…
    Does this make you feel like buying?

Here is the key reason why your hair is dull and lifeless even though you take care of your hair with quality hair products.

It’s because you have metal and mineral build-up and your hair could use a detox!

It’s frustrating to spend lots of money on quality, professional hair products and have your hair still feeling and looking blah.

If you’ve got this far in my post, you probably want to know how metals and minerals build up on your hair.

One simple answer.

It’s from our water!

Copper – causes discolouration and dullness
    Calcium & Magnesium – impacts texture
    Nickel, Lead, Zinc, and Cadmium – causes damage

So why would you keep buying quality hair products and continue to use them on hair that can’t accept the benefits?

Get your hair in the best health it can be!

DM/PM me to book your hair detoxing session.

Profile Photo liked this
    5 Comments
    • Aimee, Not sure I’d go into the specific elements. And I’m not sure how your product can counteract the water issue. I really have no idea what goes into a hair detoxing session, but maybe your audience does?

• Thank you so much Brenda! I appreciate your feedback. I plan to use an image with the minerals and metals that are most harmful to the hair with a small explanation of the damage they cause to the hair. As well as a before and after photo of a client’s detox session. I would love to hear your thoughts on those visuals.

• I agree with Brenda about not using the specific elements. Do you have a story about someone who did the detox and how fabulous their hair was?

For the first sentence I’d say, “Here is the key reason your hair is dull and lifeless even though you use high quality hair products.”

“You have heavy metal and mineral build-up.”

What do I mean by that?

None of us wants to spend a ton of money on hair products that leave us looking like we went through a car wash instead of a salon.

Here’s the thing, Your expensive products might have all the right vitamins but they only sit on top of what is already on the hair and can’t remove the heavy metal and mineral buildup we get from the water we use to wash our hair in. If we can’t get rid of the heavy metal and mineral buildup, we could put liquid gold on our hair and it would still look dull and lifeless.

This can be frustrating and it’s not doing your hair any favors, either.

If you’ve read this far, this next segment is for you.

Tell a story here if you have one about how you had a client with drab hair and how your hair detox made it go from drab to fab, beautiful and bouncy (or whatever hair is supposed to do).

Yes, her hair is fabulous!
      Yes, her hair turns heads!
      Yes, she feels confident!

In less than a month (or however long it takes)…

You just need to fill it out a bit.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
CarrieWulf
@carriewulfdenprofessionalsolutions-com
Profile Photo
DanielaBorgialli
@socialdanielaborgialli-com
Profile Photo
Mariela Cabezas - soulbusinessdesign.com/
@marielasoulbusinessdesign-com